Are you looking for the best WordPress AMP plugins? Then, here is the list of top 5 WordPress AMP plugins of 2021.
Did you know, quite 50% of Google queries are made via mobile? Imagine losing users/customers simply because you don’t have AMP technology. If you’re worried about that, then a simple solution is an AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) plugin.
So don’t worry, we’re here to supply you the simplest WordPress AMP plugins to extend your site’s traffic.
How WordPress AMP Plugins Work and Why Use Them?
AMP plugins undress unnecessary elements and make your site load faster on mobile devices. There’s no got to rebuild your site to be more mobile friendly or anything like that. All you would like is that the plugin and it’ll handle everything for you.
Still not convinced? Here’s other things that AMP plugins bring back the table.
- Boosts your site’s SEO: Ranking higher on the Google search is important to make your site thrive. AMP plugins boost your site’s SEO by allowing your site to load faster even on mobile devices.
- Increase traffic and revenue: Having a mobile compatible site can increase the site’s traffic and ultimately increase your sales and revenue.
- Improved user experience: Your users can experience high-standard web pages even on mobile devices.
List of WordPress AMP Plugins to Create AMP Pages
1. AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Page
AMP for WP may be a freemium plugin that gives unlimited features to optimize the speed of your site for mobile visitors. The plugin provides different setting features like adding Google Analytics tracking id, add advertisement on your post, integrate SEO plugin, and lots of more.
Furthermore, the plugin offers 4 different pre-built themes for your AMP site. Also, it fully supports Gutenberg, Divi & Elementor. The plugin also provides a page builder to make your AMP pages.
It provides different extensions to require your AMP page to a subsequent level. The extensions include Contact Form 7, bbPress, etc. However, to access the extensions, you would like to upgrade to the professional version.
- AMP WooCommerce support.
- Translation & RTL ready.
- Unlimited color scheme.
- Social media integration.
- Excellent user support.
2. The Official AMP Plugin for WordPress
You must have guessed from the title, yes this plugin is a politician AMP plugin for WordPress. It’s developed by the official AMP project and has 500,000+ active installs.
The main goal of the AMP plugin for WordPress is to supply a user-first WordPress site. meaning the location that’s fast, secure, engaging, accessible, and delightful .
Furthermore, the plugin supports all the core WordPress themes. The plugin are often employed by both developers and non-developers. Besides, it offers three template modes – standard, reader, and transitional.
- Provides effective validation tools.
- Provides development support.
- Supports the serving of AMP pages.
- CSS tree-shaking – removes unwanted CSS.
- Enables you to create, edit, and publish AMP stories.
3. AMP on WordPress
AMP on WordPress is one among the simplest WordPress AMP plugins out there. The plugin allows you to make an entire AMP version of your site.
Not to mention, it offers built-in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook pixel, Beaver Builder, Elementor, and PolyLang integrations. Additionally, the plugin is very customizable from WordPress admin.
The premium version offers Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, MailChimp for WordPress, and many other extra features. Once you install and activate the plugin, just add /amp to the existing URL of your site to preview your AMP site.
- Offers 70+ filters and actions.
- Translation ready.
- Well documented.
- WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads integration.
- Developers can override the AMP pages with template overrides.
4. WordPress AMP Plugin
WordPress AMP Plugins improves your site’s traffic and conversions with ease. With the assistance of this plugin, your site loads faster than traditional mobile sites and helps retain viewers.
Additionally, it’s fully optimized for WooCommerce stores. Hence, you’ll create AMP versions for the shop pages, product pages, categories, and tags.
Also, it supports all the major SEO plugins such as Yoast SEO, etc. Best of all, the plugin comes with an in-built page builder to help you create your own AMP page.
- Advanced design settings.
- Monetization with AMP-compatible ads.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Improves Google ranking.
- Multiple content types support.
Price: $39 for a Single Site License.
5. Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP
Schema & Structured Data for WP & AMP is an AMP-compatible plugin. It adds Google Rich snippets markups consistent with Schema.org guidelines to Structure your site for SEO.
The plugin offers quite 35 sorts of schema. that has blog posting, news articles, local businesses, and lots of more. Moreover, it allows you to incorporate or exclude any posts, pages, taxonomies, and far more.
Furthermore, the plugin allows data migration from other schema plugins like WP SEO Schema, Schema plugins, etc. With the assistance of this plugin, you’ll create your review rating box with pros and cons.
- Easy to use – has minimal settings.
- Unlimited custom post types.
- WooCommerce support.
- AMP compatible.
- Improved SEO integration.
Price: Free or $99 for a Single Site.
Wrapping It Up!
And that’s all about the best WordPress AMP plugins. AMP plugins for WordPress are great tools to increase traffic to your site as well as rank higher on Google search.
Finally, we hope you enjoyed reading this article.